Current Students – Career Success Center
Welcome to the Current Students Page
The Career Success Center is here to help you with seeking employment. Whether you live locally or out of state, we offer two options for viewing employment listings.
What can I do with USF Careerlink and/or ISCPA?
- Both systems are free to current students (undergraduate and graduate) and alumni
- Students and alumni can register on the web by clicking on the links below
- Explore jobs posted at the University of St. Francis and ISCPA’s Online Career Center
- Submit a resume and cover letter for review and receive feedback
- Construct and save an approved resume and cover letter to send to employers advertising positions through the system
- Apply for jobs through the system with an approved resume or cover letter
Searching Opportunities in USF Careerlink or ISCPA
Search Opportunities exclusively for USF students and alumni – USF Careerlink System
Search opportunities specifically for ISCPA consortium students and alumni – ISCPA System
The University of St. Francis and the Career Success Center are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting.
Questions regarding the job boards or other services please contact us at:
Career Success Center