Career Services is here to help you with seeking employment. Whether you are a student or alumnus and whether you live locally or out of state, we offer two options for viewing employment listings.
What can I do with USF Careerlink and/or ISCPA?
- Both systems are free to current students (undergraduate and graduate) and alumni
- Students and alumni can register on the web by clicking on the links below
- Explore jobs posted at the University of St. Francis and ISCPA’s Online Career Center
- Submit a resume and cover letter for review and receive feedback
- Construct and save an approved resume and cover letter to send to employers advertising positions through the system
- Apply for jobs through the system with an approved resume or cover letter
Tutorials for USF Careerlink system
Searching Opportunities in USF Careerlink or ISCPA
Search Opportunities exclusively for USF students and alumni – USF Careerlink System
Search opportunities specifically for ISCPA consortium students and alumni – ISCPA System
When registering for both systems, be sure to use the same Log-in information (Username & Password). This will allow you to jump back and forth to each system.
The University of St. Francis and the Office of Career Services are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of each individual to research the integrity of the organization(s) to which he/she is applying and verify the specific information pertaining to the job posting.
Problems with the system?, can’t get logged in?, please contact