Brandon Collofello: Sophomore – Biology/Theology major
- Activities/ Clubs: Duns Scotus, Greening Campus Committee, Theology on Campus, National Residence Hall Honorary, University Ministry
- Interesting fact about me: “I have a birth mark on one of my shoulders.”
- Favorite Bible Verse: “So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Why I am a peer minister: “To put me in a position where I could potentially help more people, preferably through a positive example.”
Kari Pedziwiatr: Junior – Special Ed. / Elementary Education major
- Athletics: Cross-Country
- Activities/ Clubs: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Student Government Association
- Interesting fact about me: “I have a three legged dog.”
- Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”
- >Why I am a peer minister: Reach out to everyone I possibly can, setting a good example to students struggling with their faith.
Ashleigh Offerman: Junior – Management major
- Athletics: Captain of the golf team
- Activities/ Clubs: University Ministry, V.P. of Finance, Student Government Association
- Interesting fact about me: “My Favorite food is Halian.”
- Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 2: 1-11 “If there is any encouragement in Christ, any solace in love, any participation in the Spirit, any compassion and mercy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, with the same love, united in heart, thinking one thing….”
- Why I am a peer minister: To help others grow closer to God, and to foster an environment of positive growth among students.”
Erin Shaughnessy: Senior – Nursing major
- Activities/ Clubs: Duns Scotus, Student Ambassador Corp, Sigma Theta Tau
- Interesting fact about me: “I can do a 1,000- piece puzzle in less than four hours”
- Favorite Bible Verse: “If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.” 1 Corinthians 13:1
- Why I am a peer minister: “To share my faith and help people become more comfortable and closer to theirs.”
Gina Aloisio: Senior – Nursing major
- Athletics: Cross-Country and Track
- Activities: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, University Ministry
- Interesting fact about me: I am getting married in June!
- Favorite Bible Verse: Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Why I am a peer minister: I wanted to inspire my peers and be a resource for them in the dorms. This position gave me that opportunity and also allowed me to strengthen my own faith!
Allison Rhodes: Sophomore – Special Ed / Elementary Education – Advisory Council
- Activities/ Clubs: Duns Scotus, Success Scholars, University Ministry
- Interesting Fact: My tongue can make a clover shape
- Favorite Bible Verse: “Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen.” 1Timothy 4:12 “Let no one have contempt for your youth, but set an example for those who believe, in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity.” Hebrews 11:1
- Why I am a peer minister: Becoming closer to God by sharing my faith with others.