It is my pleasure to welcome you to the College of Business & Health Administration at the University of St. Francis.
We take pride in developing responsible business and healthcare leaders who aspire to create meaningful change in their fields. Our graduates are in positions of leadership throughout the United States and beyond.
We offer online and onsite instruction with small class sizes and personalized experience within an academically rigorous, innovative, and practical curriculum . We serve adult students, veterans and traditional-aged students through various programs. There are many schools to choose from for an education. Here are several reasons you might want to consider joining our community of learners.
1. Employment: The great majority of individuals attaining a degree from majors within the College of Business & Health Administration will go on to productive careers. We have alumni who succeed in
large and small companies and increasingly start their own companies. We have alumni at the forefront of the healthcare industry. We offer a variety of internships in various career fields as well.
2. Accredited: The School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council on Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating and rewarding teaching excellence. The University of St. Francis is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
3. Acknowledged: USF is ranked among the best universities in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review as well as identified as a College of Distinction. The university is in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s edition of “America’s Best Colleges,” and is also one of the best colleges in the Princeton Review’s “Best Colleges: Region by Region.”
4. Student Experience: College of Business and Health Administration students travel and study abroad, perform service learning activities, work in top tier hospitals and corporations and are active participants in their communities around the country.
5. Personal Experience: Students in our onsite and online programs get to know their instructors, their classmates and the “St. Francis Experience.”