Welcome to the College of Business & Health Administration at the University of St. Francis where we strive to instill a sense of vocation and virtue in all our students. Professional work is a witness to the worth of the human person – and not just some mercenary pursuit. Not only is it a way to provide for oneself and one’s family, it provides a chance to develop one’s own personality and creates a bond of union with others. It is also a way of helping in the improvement of the society we live in and of promoting the progress of the whole human race. As Pope Francis says in his recent encyclical, Glory Be To You (Laudato Si), Christ (in that he worked as a carpenter) sanctified human labor and endowed it with a special significance for our development (para. 99).
We take pride in developing responsible business and healthcare leaders who aspire to create meaningful change in their fields. Our graduates are in positions of leadership throughout the United States and beyond.
We offer online and onsite instruction with small class sizes and personalized experience within an academically rigorous, innovative, and practical curriculum . We serve adult students, veterans and traditional-aged students through various programs. There are many schools to choose from for an education. Here are several reasons you might want to consider joining our community of learners.
1. Employment: The great majority of individuals attaining a degree from majors within the College of Business & Health Administration will go on to productive careers. We have alumni who succeed in
large and small companies and increasingly start their own companies. We have alumni at the forefront of the healthcare industry. We offer a variety of internships in various career fields as well.
2. Accredited: The School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council on Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), a leading specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating and rewarding teaching excellence. The University of St. Francis is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
3. Acknowledged: USF is ranked among the best universities in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and the Princeton Review as well as identified as a College of Distinction. The university is in the top tier of U.S. News & World Report’s edition of “America’s Best Colleges,” and is also one of the best colleges in the Princeton Review’s “Best Colleges: Region by Region.”
4. Student Experience: College of Business & Health Administration students travel and study abroad, perform service learning activities, work in top tier professional firms, hospitals and corporations and are active participants in their communities around the country.
5. Personal Experience: Students in our onsite and online programs get to know their instructors, their classmates and the “St. Francis Experience.”
Dr. Orlando Griego
Dean of the College of Business & Health Administration