Master of Education with Special Education Certification (K-12)
Distinctive Program Features
- Excellent reputation of high standards and collaboration in the community.
- Multiple opportunities to work with special education students in a variety of settings.
- Students work in school classrooms over three semesters during their academic program
- Methodology courses are paired with classroom teaching experiences.
- Warm, friendly professors are concerned about the students as individuals, and bring a combination of practical experience and research to their courses.
- Small, interactive, classes, utilizing the latest in technology.
- ESL/bilingual endorsements are available for special education majors.
- Students have one academic advisor to assist them in completing their programs.
- Courses are conveniently scheduled in the evenings.
- Students may proceed through the program at their own pace.