Visual Arts Professional Educator License (K-12)
Distinctive Program Features
- Excellent reputation of high standards and collaboration in the community.
- Graduates are certified to teach visual arts elementary through high school (K-12)
- Multiple opportunities to work with elementary, middle, and secondary school students in a variety of settings.
- Students work in school classrooms over three semesters during their academic program.
- Methodology courses are paired with classroom teaching experiences.
- Warm, friendly professors are concerned about the students as individuals, and bring a combination of practical experience and research to their courses.
- Small, interactive, classes, utilizing the latest in technology.
- Special Education and ESL/bilingual endorsements are available for visual art majors.
- Students have one academic advisor to assist them in completing their programs.
- Courses are conveniently scheduled in the evenings.
- Students may proceed through the program at their own pace.