Distinctive Program Features
- Special Education Major may elect to complete dual certification (LBS1 and elementary education) within four years.
- Content and pedagogy are integrated into practical experience as the candidate spends 4 semesters in actual classroom experience.
- Multiple opportunities to work with special education students in a variety of settings.
- Warm, friendly professors are concerned about the students as individuals, and bring a combination of practical experience and research to their courses.
- Excellent reputation of high standards and collaboration in the community.
- Small, interactive, classes, utilizing the latest in technology.