Elementary Education Major
Distinctive Program Features
- Multiple opportunities to work with elementary and middle school students in a variety of settings throughout the programs.
- Methodology courses are paired with classroom teaching experiences.
- Warm, friendly course professors are concerned about the students as individuals, and bring a combination of practical experience and research to their courses.
- Several field based opportunities to earn additional credit hours.
- Excellent reputation of high standards and collaboration in the community.
- Small, interactive, classes, utilizing the latest in technology.