RN-BSN Fast Track Bridge Program
Joliet Junior College and the University of St. Francis BSN Bridge program provides students enrolled in the Associate of Applied Science program in nursing a seamless transfer and transition in completing the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- JJC and USF faculty are committed to creating programming that complements coursework at both institutions. Most importantly, you will not repeat course content!
- As you complete courses in the AAS degree in Nursing at JJC, you also satisfy requirements for the BSN degree at USF.
- You may begin online courses for the BSN degree at the University of St. Francis as you complete your AAS degree in Nursing at JJC.
- The nursing program at JJC is accredited by NLNAC while USF is accredited by CCNE.
- Once you are a registered nurse, you may work while pursuing a BSN degree at USF on a part-time basis.
- All USF nursing courses of the bridge sequence are available online.
- 1. Contact the JJC Nursing Department at (815) 280-2435 for an evaluation of placement in the BSN Bridge program with a nursing advisor.
- 2. Contact Sue Smith in Graduate and Adult Admissions at (815) 740-6532 to begin the admissions process.