RN-BSN Fast Track Admission Requirements
USF Admission Requirements
- An application with fee
- Proof of current licensure as a registered nurse
- Transcripts of all college work and/or prior nursing education
- Proof of professional liability insurance
Admission Requirements to the RN-BSN Fast Track Program
- Completed health records, including an initial 2-step with annual 1-step PPD
- Two employer references attesting to clinical competencies
- Proof of current CPR certification
- Current HIPAA documentation
- Current OSHA documentation
For those who don’t have information from their workplace that can be forwarded regarding OSHA/HIPAA updates, you can find tutorials on the USF webpage:
OSHA and HIPAA should be updated annually.
For background check and drug screening information, go to: www.certifiedbackground.com
RN-BSN Fast Track students may take advantage of a tuition deferment plan if they are part of an employer-funded education program. Monthly payment plans are also available.
Learn more about Financial Aid opportunities.