Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at USF has recently been redesigned to respond to the increasingly competitive, technological and global world of management.
USF’s relevant and on-trend curriculum focuses on:
- Global and competitive challenges
- The value chain of business
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership and decision making
Why USF’s MBA?
- The curriculum is flexible to meet your career goals
- Classes are Onsite or Online
- Can be completed in 12-18 months (if desired) Ask about one year MBA
- Prepares you for meaningful advancement
- Our faculty have business experience
- Coursework applies to the real-world
- Up to nine (9) semester hours of credit may be transferred
- Qualified students have the opportunity to join Delta Mu Delta, international national honor society
A distinctive feature of USF’s MBA program is the students’ ability to start immediately in a concentration of their choosing.
- Business Analytics
- Health Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
A key component is experiential learning led by faculty that has both academic credentials and real-world experience. USF students can immediately engage in coursework that’s applicable to their workplace or a specific industry certificate or credential. USF’s classes feature adult-learning activities such as case study exercises, directed discussions and team projects and presentations.
Practical for working professionals
USF provides a quality educational program that fits into the busy lives of adult learners. Students can complete their MBA online or on-site at their own pace while working. Courses run three semesters each year (fall, spring, summer) and a student may enter the program during any semester. The MBA can be completed in as few as 18 months.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- E-learning Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Logistics Certificate
- Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
Bridge Programs and Dual Degree Opportunities
- Master of Science in Health Administration to MBA
- Master of Science in Management to MBA
- Master of Science in Training and Development to MBA
- Health Administration to Training and Development (Dual Degree)
- MBA to Training and Development (Dual Degree)