Admission Requirements: Master of Science in Training and Development (MSTD)
- Bachelor’s degree with a 2.75 G.P.A.
- Two years of significant work experience
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Applicants must also possess basic computer competency
- Foreign students for whom English is a second language must submit a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (213 on the computer-based exam). Transcripts from foreign universities must be accompanied by an official report from a credentials evaluation agency as part of the admissions requirements
- The GRE and GMAT test are not required