Real-world experience is central to USF’s RSM program. During your last semester, you will complete a full-time, 12-14-week field internship. You choose your area of interest. Examples of past student internships include:
Community Recreation and Park Resources
- Forest Preserve District of Will County, Joliet, Ill.
- Camp Anokijig, Plymouth, Wis.
- Holliday Home Camp, Williams Bay, Wis.
- Trout Lodge & YMCA Camp Lakewood, Potosi, Mo.
- Romeoville Park District, Bolingbrook, Ill.
- Chicago Park District, Chicago, Ill.
- Joliet Park District, Joliet, Ill.
- City of Dallas Parks & Recreation, Dallas, Texas
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Ill.
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital, Hines, Ill.
- ManorCare Health Services, Northbrook, Ill.
- Fox Valley Special Recreation Association, Aurora, Ill.
- Ingalls Hospital and Rehabilitation Center, Harvey, Ill.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Chicago, Ill.
- Elim Christian School, Palos Heights, Ill.
- Advocate Christ Medical Center, Oak Lawn, Ill.
- Presence St. Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, Ill.
Sport Operations Management
- WNBA Chicago Sky, Chicago, Ill.
- Georgia Tech Men’s Basketball, Atlanta, Ga.
- Career Sports & Entertainment, Atlanta, Ga.
- University of Illinois – Chicago Athletic Department, Chicago, Ill.
- McCook Athletic and Exposition Center, McCook, Ill.
- World Team Tennis, Chicago, Ill.
- United States Soccer Federation, Chicago, Ill.