The University of St. Francis offers undergraduate and graduate classes.
In the Birmingham area we have a graduate class
in the Health Administration program
Class Time: Tuedsday Evenings 6 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.
Class Location: Children’s Health Systems, Park Place 1601 4th Ave South
For any additional information please contact 800-735-7500
or Lisa O’Brien at LObrien@stfrancis.edu
All other programs are offered online.
USF offers four undergraduate degree-completion programs
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Health Care Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- RN BSN Fast Track
USF offers twelve graduate programs including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Training and Development (MSTD)
USF offers four certificate programs including:
- Learning and Technology
- Training and Development
- Teaching in Nursing
For More Information on any program:
Please fill out the form below and hit the submit information button.