International Admission – Graduate/Master’s Students
Admissions Requirements for Graduate / Master’s Degree Programs
(1) Complete International Application
(2) 2.75 GPA (on a 4.0 scale) on university transcripts. Students may be provisionally admitted with a lower GPA. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
(3) Official transcripts and course-by-course evaluation and GPA from organization such as ECE, WES, or Educational Perspectives. Please contact email@example.com for any questions about this requirement or process.
(4) English Language Proficiency (79 TOEFL, 6.0 IELTS, iTEP Academic Level 4, PTE-Academic 54, Cambridge 169-175, PTE General Level 3, ELS Level 12, TLC Level 9, or completion of USF’s ELAP program)
(5) Copy of Passport
(6) Personal essay
(7) Letter of Recommendation (2 for MSW)
(8) Resume (MBA only)
(9) GMAT scores or 2 years of management experience (MBA only)
(10) 2 years of health care experience or 4 undergraduate foundation health care courses taken prior to starting graduate work (Master’s in Health Administration only)
(11) Financial documents (bank statement & Undergrad Affidavit of Support) required after admission for I-20
***If you are an International Student who does not meet the minimum English language requirements listed below, please contact the International Programs Office to discuss available English language courses through our English Language for Academic Purposes program and possible Conditional Admission to academic programs.
After we have received all of your required documents,
(1) USF’s International Admissions Counselor reviews your application.
(2) If all requirements are met, USF issues Letter of Acceptance (Conditional/Provisional letter is issued for students who do not meet language proficiency requirements)
(3) Student confirms attendance at USF by filling out housing application and paying tuition ($500) and housing ($50) deposits
(4) USF Mails I-20 for F-1 visa
If you have questions about the admissions process or need to send supporting documents, please contact International Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.