Accepted Nursing Transfer Student
Congratulations on your
acceptance to the Nursing program at USF!
- This page will be a resource for you and your family as you carry on in the admissions process. We understand that this can be a difficult decision, so this page was designed with YOU in mind.
- Please see the resources to the right of this page to learn more about USF. To help with your decision, you may want to Visit Campus or find out more about the financial assistance we can provide.
When you decide
USF is right for you...
- File FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov)
Go to this link to file your FAFSA or check your FAFSA status. USF’s school code is 001664.
- Pay your Tuition Deposit
To confirm your spot in our next Transfer class, we ask for a $100 deposit that will solidify your spot in our new class, fully refundable through May 1.
- Complete a Housing Application
Want to live on campus? Complete a housing application and make a $50 deposit, fully refundable through May 1.
- Sign up for Nursing Transfer Registration – Contact your Admissions Counselor for further information
Continue to check MyUSF for information on financial aid, admission status, billing, and your schedule once you register.
- Required Health Forms
You’ll need a physical before you begin at USF. These are your forms at the link above. You will receive information about the Background Check and Drug Screening needed once you start your Nursing courses. PLEASE NOTE: You must be CPR certified before you start a clinical.
- Waive Student Health Insurance Charge
If you are insured, and do not want to participate in the university health insurance,
you will need your portal ID and password to complete the waiver process.
Return to Top