Welcome to Financial Aid Services
Pursuing a college education is an investment in your future. Yet, achieving that goal can be a great concern for students and their families. Financial aid may be the means to make your education a reality.
USF does everything we can to help you and your family afford a private college education. Here are some examples of our commitment to our students for this current academic year of 2013-14:
- $16.3 million in gift assistance for academic, athletic and need-based awards from University of St. Francis (USF)
- $5.7 million is received by students from federal, state and other sources in additional to USF gift assistance
- $21,900 is the average gift assistance package for a full-time freshman student living on campus
- $17,716 is the average gift assistance package for a full-time freshman student commuting or living at home
- $9,780 is the average academic scholarship award to a full-time freshman student (academic awards ranged from $6,000 to $14,000) Click here to check the USF Scholarship Calculator
- $1,850 is the average amount of other USF specialized awards based on various characteristics, including financial need, on top of their academic scholarship
- 80 percent of gift assistance ($4.6 million) to full-time freshman, came from USF
- 83 percent of the freshman class qualify for federal, state and other assistance programs in combination with USF aid; this amounted to $2.8 million in additional funding (including student and parent loans)
Getting the “big picture” about you and your family is the only way we can accurately determine the total assistance you would be eligible to receive at USF. Please take the next step by clicking this link, and we’ll give you an estimate of the aid you would be eligible to receive at USF.