Answers to the following Frequently Asked Questions can be found at
FAQs: REAL at University of St. Francis
– Where can I find more information on courses offered through REAL?
– What is the tuition rate for courses offered through REAL?
– Are courses offered through REAL eligible for financial aid?
– My district/school requires pre-approval, where can I find the syllabus for my course?
– How do I register for a course?
– How do I access my student account?
– How do I pay my bill?
– What if I have not received my user name and password?
– How do I drop a course in which I am currently enrolled?
– Where can I find information on textbooks or materials required for a course?
– Is USF regionally or nationally accredited?
Please fill out the form below and select the submit button.
* denotes a required field
If you experience a problem submitting this form, please contact Michelle Madura at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 740-3654