University of St. Francis Career Services staff assists students with their employment needs. We are devoted to helping students and alumnus research career options. In doing so, we focus on the individual needs, goals, and values of each student. Career Services believes in personal and professional development therefore assistance with job search, resume and cover letter writing, along with career counseling are among the services available.
- Alumni assistance
- Assistance with Interviewing (Practice Interviews better known as Mock Interviews)
- Career assessments & Interest inventories
- Career counseling
- Employment listings
- Guest speakers
- Internship opportunities
- Job fair notices
- Job search assistance includes databases – Resources that list job openings, and NACElink – Job Openings & Resources online for USF students and Alumni.
- On-campus recruiting
- Personal assistance with resume and cover letter writing
- Workshops & seminars
- ISCPA – Illinois Small College Placement Association
- NACE – National Association of Colleges and Employers
- AAEE – American Association for Employment in Education
Phone:(815) 740-3657 or Toll Free (866) 890-8353
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Additional Hours are available as needed
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (815)740-3657 to make an appointment.