Why take summer classes?
- SAVE MONEY! – OVER 50% LESS THAN NORMAL TUITION RATES ONLY $400 PER CREDIT HOUR (Traditional Undergraduate Courses Only)
- Meet a graduation requirement
- Ease Fall and Spring semester schedules
- Allow room for electives in the Fall and Spring
Discover the advantages of online summer classes!
- Wide variety of courses available
- Flexibility with summer jobs, vacations or playing softball with that summer league!
- Work from the comfort of home, day or night
Register now before classes are full!
- Current USF undergraduate students may register themselves for summer courses through the MYUSF Portal
- Individuals that are not currently enrolled at USF may register for courses by completing the Special Student Registration Form (Adobe PDF)
- For more information, contact the Registrar’s Office at 800-736-6300
Reminder: Current USF students must complete the Off Campus Permission form (Adobe PDF) and receive approval for any course taken at another institution. Failure to do so can result in the course not being allowed to transfer in.
University of St. Francis is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. All of our courses should transfer to any university in the country.