Transferring from a Community College

An associate degree in criminal justice, law enforcement or related field will transfer to the University of St. Francis as completing the first half of the bachelor’s degree. Most courses at the 100 or 200 level, including criminal justice and law enforcement courses, will transfer from a community college with grades of “C” or higher. USF has articulation agreements with many Illinois colleges. Contact the Transfer Center, counselor or advisor at your community college, speak with an USF admission counselor or visit the USF website for more information on course transferability.