USF’s M.S. in Training and Development
Are you interested in a career in training and development, talent development or education in e-learning, corporate field, higher education, healthcare, non-profit or human resource arena? Mentor, leader, trainer, coach, teacher – these are our students and our alumni.
USF’s M.S. in Training and Development is:
- Flexible and Online
- Transfer credit accepted
- Can be completed in as few as 12 months (if desired)
- Can be completed in two years taking one course at a time
- Includes projects that you can apply to your job (or your future job)
- For both the early, mid and late career professional
- Includes a capstone course with a sponsoring organization
- Human Resource Management
- Health Administration
- Business Administration
- Management of Training and Development
The online Master of Science degree program in Training and Development was created for professionals like you who design, deliver and evaluate learning programs for adults. It is also designed for those who are looking to change careers into the much-in-demand field of continuing education and training. The MSTD meets the growing need for performance-based education, training, and development programs in:
- service industries
- health care delivery systems
- corporate environments
- higher education
- continuing professional education
- public, government and community agencies
- military services
- community education
- religious organizations
- and many more
The MSTD program can be completed in as few as 12 months, although many students take one course at a time and complete in two years. Students, like you, advance at their own pace while continuing to meet personal and professional obligations. USF is a national leader in online delivery, and all courses and requirements are completed online.
With online classes, you choose the time and place for learning. Course schedules are projected for three years in advance so that busy professionals can plan their schedules. Our online classes create personal interactions with your professors and classmates through discussions, live online office hours and more.
Experience the latest learning technologies and how they apply in the workplace.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- E-Learning Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management of Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
More MSTD Program Information
- Up to (9) semester hours of credit for graduate work completed at another regionally accredited institution may be accepted toward a graduate degree. See course catalog for details.
- Prior Learning Credit is also available for individuals who have received the CPLP Certification through the Association for Talent Development (ATD) formerly ASTD.
Questions about the Program
- Please contact Dr. Bonnie Covelli, Program Coordinator, Director School of Professional Studies in the College of Business & Health Administration. Bonnie is also an alum of the program: firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-740-5071. You can also visit Bonnie’s blog at usftraining.com.