USF also knows that education is expensive. That’s why the University of St. Francis partners with companies and organizations across the country to offer tuition discounts to their employees. Discounts apply to adult undergraduate and graduate programs in business, education, healthcare, management, nursing, social work and training & development. Your tuition reimbursement dollars go further with a discount from USF, so there’s no time like the present to finish your bachelor’s degree or obtain the master’s degree you’ve been considering!
• Classes are offered on site or online so employees can balance school with work
• Individual academic advising for a personal education plan
• Immediate application of concepts
• Online research and library resources
• Academic and technical support services
• Tuition reduction and deferred billing
• Values-based learning that promotes professional and personal growth
Program availability varies by state, click here then click on “Program Availability by State” under Academics to see what’s available where you live.
The following organizations are currently part of our corporate partner education program. Employees of these organizations must apply and meet admissions requirements and an Employee Discount Form must be submitted prior to starting classes. Only one discount can be applied per student.