STUDY ABROAD DEADLINES FOR SPRING AND SUMMER 2017 ARE APPROACHING FAST!
Attend the drop-in Study Abroad Information Session and Workshop Wednesday, September 28 between 8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m. in the Motherhouse Cultural Center, 1st floor, Room 164
• Coffee and donuts from 8–11 a.m.
• Pizza and soda from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
• Coffee will be served all day! Study abroad programs are available for students in ALL majors. Financial aid is available!
Spring 2017 Programs
• Salzburg, Austria
• Curitiba, Brazil (Recreation & Sport Management)
• Canterbury, England
• Normandy, France (Business)
• Carlow, Ireland
• Seville or Murcia or Avila, Spain
• Kristianstad, Sweden
Complete application deadline for spring semester programs is October 10, 2016! Complete your applications ASAP.
Summer 2017 Programs
• Salzburg, Austria (4-week German Language & Culture Immersion)
• Graz, Austria (2-week Nursing & Social Work)
• Normandy, France (2-week Business)
• Dijon, France (4-week French Language & Culture Immersion)
• Seville, Spain (4-week Spanish Language & Culture Immersion)
• Hyderabad, India (4-week Indian Culture & Humanities)
• Costa Rica (4-week Spanish Language & Culture Immersion)Deadline for Summer Semester is February 10, 2017! Apply early to secure your spot!
Contact Angie Maffeo, Director of the International Programs office for more information email@example.com, 815-740-3711, Motherhouse C-226