Joliet Junior College and the University of St. Francis R.N.-BSN Degree Completion bridge program provides students enrolled in the Associate of Applied Science program in nursing a seamless transfer and transition in completing the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. JJC and USF faculty members are committed to creating programming that complements coursework at both institutions. Most importantly, you will not repeat course content!
- Begin online courses for the BSN degree at the University of St. Francis as you complete your AAS degree in nursing at Joliet Junior College.
- All USF courses are offered in an eight-week, accelerated format.
- You may have the opportunity to take two Masters in Nursing courses while completing your BSN.
- Tuition is discounted for the bridge program.
- The nursing program at JJC is accredited by NLNAC while USF is accredited by CCNE.
- Once you are a registered nurse, you may work while pursuing your BSN degree at USF.
- Contact the JJC Nursing Department at 815-280-2435 for an evaluation of placement in the R.N.-BSN Degree Completion bridge program with a nursing advisor.
- Contact Sue Smith in Graduate and Adult Admissions at 815-740-6532 to begin the admissions process.