During this difficult time, the USF Alumni & Family Relations Office is working to keep alumni, students, and families connected. We’ve collected and created a variety of resources to keep the Saints pride strong. We encourage you to take a few moments each and every day to focus on the good and let the #SaintsStrong pride lift your spirit.
Here are a few ways to stay connected and entertained:
Have Fun & Show Your #SaintsStrong Pride
- If you are on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis or have supported it in any way through projects of kindness, submit a photo to be featured on social media.
- Update your Facebook profile picture with a #SaintsStrong frame.
- Use USF-themed digital wallpapers and social media images.
- Do a USF-themed scavenger hunt.
- Print and color a Bernie color page and send your finished artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org to feature on social media.
- Play Alumni Bingo or the USF Alumni Game.
- Encourage fellow Saints by printing and posing with a Saints Strong poster and posting on your social media accounts with #SaintsStrong.
- Explore USF’s archives to look back on yearbooks, Interlude and Encounter issues, and photos throughout our past 100 years.
- Send pictures of yourself in USF gear to email@example.com be featured on social media for #StFrancisFriday.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Update your alumni information.
- RSVP for future alumni events.
- Learn more about the different alumni networks
- Learn more and apply for our Student Alumni Mentoring (SAM) program.
- Take a virtual tour of campus to see what has changed since you were student.
- Read up on Alumni Success Stories and Saint Sweethearts.
- Share your prayer intentions, which will be remembered in prayer daily by our University Ministry team.
- Learn more about our alumni benefits.
- Support alumni-owned businesses.
Take a Virtual Class
- Virtual Coffee and Careers events every Tuesday at 11 a.m. Interested participants are invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the invite link.
- Work out with one of RSM Professor Dr. Jes Monu’s fitness videos.
- Draw along with Art & Design Professor Todd Reed’s toilet paper drawing video.
Privacy & Information