Joliet, Ill. – As the 2019-2020 academic year begins to draw to a close, the University of St. Francis (USF) Student Government Association (SGA) is already preparing for the 2020-2021 academic year. The organization recently announced the results of its SGA representative election, including:
- President – Rodolfo Perez (biology major)
- Executive Vice President – Shannon O’Brien (criminal and social justice major with a concentration in forensics)
- Vice President of Student Endeavors – Elizabeth Badalamenti (marketing major with minors in communication, media arts and finance)
- Vice President of Diversity – Peyton Dummitt (radiation therapy major)
- Vice President of Sustainability – Hanna Spodarek – (political science with a concentration in public policy and a minor in criminal and social justice)
All representative seats are for a one-year term.
The USF Student Government Association strives to bring the voice of all students to administrators, faculty, staff, and trustees to create cohesion and address all issues pertaining to student life on campus. The success and effectiveness of SGA relies on students actively participating in Senate and Committees. Visit stfrancis.edu/sga to learn more about the USF SGA.
Currently celebrating 100 years of higher education rooted in Franciscan values, the University of St. Francis, in Joliet, Ill., serves close to 4,000 students nationwide and offers undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, nursing and social work. There are over 50,000 USF alumni across the globe. For information, call 800-735-7500 or visit stfrancis.edu.
University of St. Francis: Bigger thinking. Brighter purpose.
# # #