Joliet, Ill. – The University of St. Francis (USF) congratulates the newly elected Student Government Association (SGA) representatives for the 2021-2022 academic year. Newly elected representatives include:
- President – Mia Jones (biology major from Lockport, Ill.);
- Executive Vice President – Timothy Wade (management major from Joliet, Ill.);
- Vice President of Student Endeavors – Taylor Petz (business management major and international business minor from Sarasota, Fla.);
- Vice President of Finance – Caitlin Bruemmer (management major from Ottawa, Ill.);
- Vice President of Publicity – Beatriz Sindac (psychology major from Aurora, Ill.);
- Vice President of Diversity – Geah Alyssandra De Rama (nursing major from Chicago, Ill.), and;
- Vice President of Sustainability – MaKenzie Munson – (political science and English double major from Channahon, Ill.).
All representative seats are for a one-year term.
The USF Student Government Association strives to bring the voice of all students to administrators, faculty, staff, and trustees to create cohesion and address all issues pertaining to student life on campus. The success and effectiveness of SGA relies on students actively participating in Senate and Committees. Visit stfrancis.edu/sga to learn more about the USF SGA.
The University of St. Francis, in Joliet, Ill., serves close to 4,000 students nationwide and offers undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and certificate programs in the arts and sciences, business, education, nursing and social work. There are over 51,000 USF alumni across the globe. For information, call 800-735-7500 or visit stfrancis.edu.
University of St. Francis: Bigger thinking. Brighter purpose.
# # #