Gainful Employment (GE) information is provided to potential students in order to quickly and easily access information on the employment potential and statistics for each of USF’s eligible educational programs.
Effective January 1, 2017, all US higher education institutions must provide this information, developed by the Department of Education to disclose the required information, about their GE Programs in order to be in compliance with Federal regulatory requirements. (To comply with 34 CFR 668.6(b))
For further information on the gainful employment disclosure for each program, click on the links below.
- Data Science in Health Care
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Forensic Social Work Certificate
- Gerontology Certificate
- Global Transportation and Logistics Certificate
- Management of Long-Term Care
- Performance Improvement
- Population Health
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Certificate
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Teaching in Nursing Certificate