Your Time is Valuable
USF also knows that education is expensive. That’s why the University of St. Francis partners with companies and organizations across the country to offer tuition discounts to their employees. Discounts apply to graduate and doctoral programs in business, healthcare, management, nursing, social work, and training and development.
Your tuition reimbursement dollars go further with a discount from USF, so there’s no time like the present to start that master’s degree you’ve been considering!
- Classes are offered on site or online so employees can balance school with work
- Individual academic advising for a personal education plan
- Immediate application of concepts
- Online research and library resources
- Academic and technical support services
- Tuition reduction and deferred billing
- Values-based learning that promotes professional and personal growth
The following organizations are currently part of our corporate partner education program. Employees of these organizations must apply and meet admissions requirements and an Employee Discount Form must be submitted prior to starting classes. Only one discount can be applied per student.
Click on the letters below to view alphabetically:
Advocate Health Systems
USF has partnered with Advocate Corporate to offer its employees a 20% discount on graduate and doctoral programs. For more information, contact Lisa O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org/815-740-6266 or complete our corporate partner form.