USF’s Master of Science in Management program empowers business professions to take their careers to a new level. Students with or without undergraduate degrees in business gain useful skills in planning, team building, written and verbal communication, the use of technology to solve business problems and leading with integrity and a sense of ethics.
Click any to see the individual program course list.
- Data Science in Health Care
- Health Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Instructional Design in Online Learning
- Management of Training & Development
- Performance Improvement
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Supply Chain Management
Practical for Working Professionals
USF provides quality educational programs with immediate real-world application while fitting into the busy lives of adult learners. MSM students can complete their program on-site or online at their own pace while working.
Courses begin three times each year (fall, spring, summer) and a student may enter the program during any semester. The MSM can be completed in as few as 15 months, and credit can be earned for on-the-job projects.
Expert Instruction & Collaboration
Faculty in the MSM program has academic credentials and real-world experience. Instructors bring their experiences to the classroom to provide students with immediate, practical application. Students often learn from each other, too, as they bring diverse perspectives to the classroom. USF’s average class size is between 16-22 students, creating an exciting interactive learning environment.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- Accounting Certificate
- Data Analytics Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- Online Learning Design Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Logistics Certificate
- Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
Bridge Programs and Dual Degree Opportunities
- Master of Science in Health Administration to MBA
- Master of Science in Management to MBA
- Master of Science in Training and Development to MBA
- Health Administration to Training and Development (Dual Degree)
- MBA to Training and Development (Dual Degree)