Welcome New Students!
Are you about to become a new student at University of St. Francis? Welcome and congratulations on your acceptance! As a new student at the USF, you are bound to have questions. New Student Orientation is your most effective first step towards getting those questions answered. We are here to help you. You’ll learn inside tips from students, faculty and staff who will serve as your guides during your time at the USF.
You will have many opportunities available to you while at the USF. By the time you leave orientation, you’ll be on you way to becoming a successful USF student.
New Student Orientation & Welcome Weekend
New Student Orientation is required for all new freshmen and transfer students at the University of St. Francis and can be done virtually here.
We will also be hosting a Welcome Weekend before classes begin. Click here to RSVP.
Designed to help students:
- Engage with the mission of USF, with a particular focus on the values of respect, integrity, service and compassion
- Making the transition to USF as smooth as possible
- Get answers to questions
- Build connections with other students
- Become familiar with campus resources
- Provide professional academic advisement and assistance for new students
- Advise new students of the policies, procedures, regulations, rights, and responsibilities governing USF
- Introducing new students’ families to USF
- Integrate new students into the Commuter and Residence Life program
SGA Clubs and Organizations
USF clubs, organizations, honor societies and other activities are overseen by the Student Life Office. They were designed with the varied interests of our students in mind. Join a club or organization to develop friendships, expand your horizons, exercise your mind and body, or to simply have fun! View all clubs, organizations, music ensembles, Greek life, and honor societies here!