The residential living options at the University of St. Francis are varied and unique. There are three residence living areas with several different types or rooms. The residential experience is something students who are from right in Joliet, across the United States and internationally are thrilled to be a part of. One current resident states, “The reason I decided to like on campus because I wanted to be involved on campus, make long lasting friends, and have the convenient to jump right into classes and having easy access to go to the tutor lab or any kind of academic help I need” -Suma Qureshi.
Benefits of Living On Campus
In our three residential living options there are full time professional staff members on call to offer support when students need it. Also, each student has a specific Resident Assistant and Peer Minister who lives near them to be a friend and role model.
When asked students say the benefits of living on campus are:
- Close to friends, classes, practice, clubs…it is so convenient
- Easy to get involved and meet people. Check out upcoming SAB events
- Learn valuable lessons
- I feel safe (Learn more about Campus Security)
- Easy to get food when you want it (Check out our dining services)
- Tutoring in the halls (ARC)
- I get to be responsible for myself