- Click here, and scroll down to “Developmental Programs (ELAP)” for up-to-date tuition information.
- All levels of full-time ELAP study meet for 20 hours per week.
Fees (per year/per semester)
*Rates subject to change
- International Orientation Fee – $150 (one-time fee)
- ESL Testing Fee for ELAP Students – $110 (one time fee)
- Technology Fee – $250/$125
- Health Fee – $100/$50
- Required Student Health Insurance Fee – $1,880*/$940*
- Immunization Fees – fees vary
- Students should also expect to spend at least $300-$600 each semester on textbooks and supplies.
Deposits (one-time payments)
- USF Initial Deposit (non-refundable) – $500, deducted from first semester bill. Once a deposit is made, the student’s I-20 can be issued. Deposits must be received by USF at least two weeks before scheduled arrival in the U.S.
- Housing Deposit – $50, deducted from first semester bill
How to Pay
Tuition deposits and fees may be paid by the following methods: