The online Graduate Professional Certificate in Logistics offers in-depth approaches to transportation, inventory management, logistics operations, and supply chain management.
Students will gain hands-on experience with a variety of real-world examples, distribution models, and inventory management tools and to apply them in a complex environment. Every type of business depends on a steady supply of parts and materials to produce their goods and services, whether they’re books, computers, tools, or food. Distributors require reliable accuracy in transporting the needed items to the right locations at the right times. Graduates of the certificate program will be able to analyze data-driven processes, select appropriate logistical methods and identify key issues with solutions.
The University of St. Francis’ online Graduate Professional Certificate in Logistics will provide you with the advanced analytical skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions.
As a private, nonprofit university, USF is designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. The certificate has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest at less than $1200 a course.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
The University of St. Francis Graduate Professional Certificate in Logistics:
- $399 credit hour
- All credits earned can be used toward USF’s master’s MBA or Management degree programs
- Online, convenient, supported learning
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
Logistics Certificate (12 credit hours)
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
MBAD 625 Project Management 3
MBAD 655 Business Logistics 3
MBAD 656 Transportation Management & Economics 3
MBAD 657 International Logistics Management 3