- Total Enrollment: 3,927
- On-Campus Enrollment 1,723
(Undergrad Full-time 1,329, Undergrad Part-time 92, Graduate Students 302)
- Off-Campus Enrollment 2,204
(Adult Undergraduate 208, Graduate Students 1,996)
Student Body (traditional undergraduate students)
- 64% Women/36% Men
- Race: 57% White; 22% Hispanic/ Latino; 10% African-American; 3% Asian-American; 9% other/international/unknown
- Religious Denomination: 46% Catholic; 25% Other Christian; 27% other/unknown/none
- Residence Status: 25% of undergraduate students and 54% of freshmen live on campus
- Beds: 451 (Includes singles, doubles, suites, apartments in three residence halls.)
- 96 full-time; 171 part-time faculty members
- 77% of full-time faculty members have terminal degrees
- Average Class Size: 15.8 students
Tuition & Housing
- Tuition & Mandatory Fees: $32,320
- Adult Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral and Certificate Program Cost:
From $599 to $798 per credit hour
- Housing Fees for Double Occupancy, Including Full-Year Meal Plan:
Marian Hall $9,930; Tower Hall $9,160; Motherhouse $10,370
- 88 scholarships and grants for students.
- Freshman scholarships up to full tuition annually.
- Transfer scholarships up to $21,000 annually.
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarships up to $13,000 annually.
- 100% of incoming freshmen received some financial assistance.
- $19.3 million total in St. Francis scholarships and grants.
- $6.2 million in student support from federal, state and other sources for freshmen & transfers in 2017–18.
- Average freshman gift assistance package:
$24,009 residents/$20,238 commuters
- Average transfer assistance package:
$24,687 residents/$15,653 commuters
Mission & Faith
- Roman Catholic; guided by Franciscan tradition.
- Patron saints are Saints Francis and Clare of Assisi.
- University Ministry Office offers Sunday and weekday liturgies, prayer opportunities, multi-faith activities, service/mission experiences and retreats.
- Peer Ministers engage fellow students with opportunities to build community and develop lives of faith.