We make it easy to get to that next level in your education. Transferring courses is easy at USF.
DuPage offers dozens of high quality Associates Degree programs that transfer in whole or by individual classes to USF degree programs.
CoD students should click here to use our interactive transfer and program guides.
The following are some specific transfer programs that USF has in place for DuPage students. To view our transfer guides, you will need the program Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this program, you may download it free of charge at adobe.com.
Click on the links below:
- Business Administration
- English Secondary Education
- General Education
- Math Secondary Education
- Medical Assist AAS to Health Care Management
- Recreation & Sports Management
- R.N. to BSN Nursing Degree Completion Program
- Social Science Secondary Education
- Science Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Substance Abuse Counseling