The University of St. Francis is committed to making quality, private higher education affordable.
We want talented students, and we support you...
- At USF last year, we provided our full-time undergraduate students with over $19 million in USF financial assistance with academic, athletic and need-based awards.
- Our students also received more than $5.4 million in assistance from federal, state and other sources.
- Our average financial aid assistance package, from all sources, for a full-time transfer student was $16,197.
- It adds up: Most full-time transfer students qualify for federal, state and other assistance programs in combination with USF aid.
Veterans & Their Families Are Welcome!
USF participates in all of the Veterans Administration Education Programs:
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill)
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill—including Yellow Ribbon)
- Chapter 35 (Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 (Reserve Education Assistance Program)
- Chapter 32 (Post Vietnam ERA GI Bill)
Scholarships & Grants
Several scholarships and grants are available for USF transfers! Contact your admissions counselor for more information on eligibility and availability.