We are happy that you will soon be on campus and will be part of our USF family! Below is important information regarding your arrival at the University of St. Francis. If you have any questions about anything listed here, please contact us promptly. We look forward to getting to know you better in the months ahead– best wishes and welcome!
Forms, Documents and Information Needed Immediately
To help make your arrival to the University of St. Francis easy and pleasant, please fill out the following forms as soon as possible. If you cannot complete the forms online, the PDF versions are included at the bottom of the page.
* Airport Transportation Request Form
This form allows you to secure transportation to the University of St. Francis after arriving at the airport. You must be sure your flight is scheduled to arrive at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) on Tuesday, August 13, 2019 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to participate.
* Confirmation of Attendance at International Student Orientation
This form confirms your availability at our required F-1 international orientation and other welcome events beginning on Wednesday, August 14, 2019. You will need to get settled and prepare for your activities and classes, so it is EXTREMELY important that all new international students come to the USF campus for orientation before classes begin on Monday, August 19 2019.
*Campus Housing Preference Form
This form allows us to gather information about your on-campus living preferences so living accommodations can be made. Your dormitory room will be completely ready when you will arrive. USF will provide complementary linens for on-campus residents, including a sheet set, pillow, comforter, three-piece towel set, and toiletry items. Most rooms come with curtains and blinds, but you may need to purchase those after your arrival if there are none. If, when you arrive, you wish to replace the linens/comforter with your own style, please return the provided linens to the International Programs Office.
* Required Health Records Packet
This includes documents and instructions on how to submit your health records to USF before your arrival.
* A Digital Photo of Your Face in JPG Format
This photo will be used for your USF student identification card. Please make sure that your face is clearly visible. The background must be only one color (for instance, a painted wall).
* A Copy of Your U.S. Visa
This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org after you visit the U.S. consulate/embassy with your Form I-20.
Additional Helpful Information
- Campus Housing Brochure: This brochure contains information about on-campus housing options.
- Campus Maps: This is a map of our main campus at University of St. Francis.
- I-20 & Visa Information: Instructions that explain how to get your U.S. F-1 student visa.
- Pre-Arrival Handbook: This handbook contains all the information you need to know before arriving on campus.
- Student Insurance Plan: This brochure contains information on student insurance.