Employment, CPT, and OPT Information for F-1 Visa Students

Before contacting your international advisor, please take some time to explore our frequently asked questions, and the CPT and OPT student checklists to ensure you are eligible to apply for on-campus or off-campus employment, CPT or OPT.

Frequently Asked Questions



Termination Policy

Program Extension

Change of Level or Degree