It is our mission as “Saints Ambassadors” to serve as official hosts of the University of St. Francis. We provide guests and visitors with campus tours, and we give unique insights and advice on what it is like to be a USF student. We are filled with USF pride and love sharing it with our prospective students!
The Saints Ambassador Corps began in 1989 when an Admissions Counselor saw a need for student recruiters. The group had no formal structure, and any student could volunteer to give a campus tour at their leisure. In 1991, the Saints Ambassador Corps became a campus organization in which students could no longer freely join, but had to interview for a limited number of spots.
Since it was founded, the program has developed immensely. The Saints Ambassador Corps has become an elite group on campus and has earned the respect of the university community. Through hard work and dedication, the Saints Ambassadors have been able to serve our prospective students with outstanding customer service and in a warm, friendly demeanor.
- There are 47 total Saints Ambassadors: 9 seniors, 8 juniors, 12 sophomores and 18 freshmen.
- 24 ambassadors commute and 23 live on campus.
- Together, we are pursuing 18 majors and 13 minors.
- We have 7 bilingual ambassadors.
- 15 ambassadors are student athletes.
- We have 14 ambassadors in the Duns Scotus Honors Society.
- During the 2017-2018 academic year, the Saints Ambassadors gave over 700 personal campus tours!