University of St. Francis- Albuquerque Campus
1500 N. Renaissance Blvd. NE, Suite C
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Known as the “land of enchantment,” Albuquerque is one of the oldest cities in America with a rich in history and culture. Albuquerque has earned recognition as one of the best places in the country to live, work and do business. Boasting of 310 days a year of sunshine, Albuquerque is also noted as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country and as an epicenter of authentic Southwestern culture. Each October, Albuquerque becomes one of the most photographed areas of the world as it draws an international crowd to the world’s largest hot air balloon festival, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta®.
The University of St. Francis Albuquerque campus has been dedicated for years to health care programs. More than 100 students study at the facility, which houses classrooms, a clinical assessment lab, anatomy lab, computer lab, student lounge, student study rooms, and faculty offices. The University of St. Francis in Albuquerque provides blended, advanced programs in health care and related fields to help you reach your educational and career goals.
The University of St. Francis in Albuquerque provides blended, advanced programs in health care and related fields to help you reach your educational and career goals. The primary on-site program offered in Albuquerque is the Physician Assistant Studies (M.S.) program, and several other programs are offered via online delivery. See below for the listing, and click on the header to get more details about each of the programs listed.
- Business Administration (B.S.)
- Health Care Leadership (B.S.)
- R.N. to BSN Degree Completion (BSN)
- Administration (MSN)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Education (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Health Administration (M.S.)
- Management (M.S.)
- Training & Development (M.S.)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Educational Leadership – Stewardship & Learning) (Ed.D.)
- Teaching in Nursing Graduate Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Master’s Certificate
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Post-Master’s Certificate