Leadership giving transforms lives. At USF, gift societies are our way of saying “Thank you!”
The USF Society
Total annual giving of $1,000 or more.
Founded in 2004, is the annual giving society of the University of St. Francis that honors and recognizes all those who generously share their personal resources at leadership levels of $1,000 or more to advance the mission and vision of the University of St. Francis, as we prepare women and men to contribute to the world through service and leadership.
- Minimum $1,000 cash or cash equivalent gifts to USF within the fiscal year from June 1 – May 31.
- Matching gifts will count toward USF Society membership.
- Cumulative giving in the same fiscal year qualifies for USF Society membership.
- Founders Circle: $50,000 & above
- President’s Circle: $25,000 – $49,999
- Francis & Clare Circle: $10,000 – $24,999
- Assisian Circle: $5,000 – $9,999
- Brown & Gold Circle Membership: $1,000 – $4,999
Three Oaks Legacy Society
The Three Oaks Legacy Society was created to honor those who establish a legacy at the University of St. Francis. through wills, estates, and other planned giving. These legacy gifts, often the largest to the University, offer financial stability and ensure that countless students will benefit from the gift for years to come.
If you have included the University of St. Francis in your estate plans, or are interested in doing so, we would be grateful to know of your intentions. This will provide the University the opportunity to thank you in person and to engage in strategic financial planning.