Annually, the University of St. Francis Grassroots Employee Giving Campaign encourages faculty and staff to recognize the impact our gifts of time, talent and resources have on USF students and our daily operations on all campuses.
Your gift directly supports USF students. Your gift, no matter the amount, is important to the future of University of St. Francis. Our goal is 100% participation for our deserving students.
What areas can I support?
- Black Saints Matter Scholarship: Systemic racism is a threat to our students, families, alumni, and community. At the University of St. Francis, we stand together…united against racism and social injustice. As a Franciscan, Catholic institution of higher learning, we are committed to being a part of the solution. In an active response to racial injustice, the University of St. Francis is creating a Black Saints Matter Scholarship for black students. The student recipient must serve on the university Diversity Council and actively work to promote change. The goal is to endow the scholarship. With an endowed scholarship at $25,000 the student will receive a scholarship of $1,250 – five percent of the endowment.
- CAS Scholarship: Annual scholarship for a full-time student enrolled in CAS who demonstrates financial need and is a first-generation college student.
- Centennial COBHA Faculty Scholarship: The Centennial COBHA Faculty Scholarship is a scholarship established for students in the College of Business and Health Administration. It will provide support for a student(s) who exhibit the Franciscan values of respect, service, integrity and compassion. COBHA faculty will offer recommendations annually. The student(s) must be a sophomore, junior or senior to receive the scholarship. The goal is to endow the scholarship. With an endowed scholarship at $25,000 the student will receive a scholarship of $1,250 – five percent of the endowment.
- USF COVID-19 Emergency Fund: As the impact of COVID-19 continues to evolve, many University of St. Francis students and the university are now facing unexpected costs. This pandemic has placed significant hardship, including lost income, on many USF students. We invite you to make a gift to the USF COVID-19 Emergency Fund, which will help students with much needed scholarship support and more.
- MERIT Scholarship: The MERIT project is a partnership between the University of St. Francis (USF), Joliet Township High School District 204, Joliet Public Schools District 86, Joliet Junior College, and the surrounding community. It is intended to help recruit, prepare, place, and induct a new generation of excellent teachers of color for Joliet schools – a teacher corps the more closely matches the demographics of the community’s student population. MERIT provides scholarship opportunities to qualifying students of color who major in education at the University of St. Francis.
- Nursing Program: Student Assistance
- Your Choice: Are you passionate about a specific program or initiative on campus? We invite you to consider investing in an area that means something to you.
Payroll Deduction: USF employees can make charitable contributions to the university by payroll deduction– use the form below to get started!
One-time Online Gift: Give conveniently via credit card.
Check: Make payable to University of St. Francis.
Matching Gift: Imagine doubling or even tripling your gift to the university. Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. To find out if your spouse’s company has a matching gift policy or for more information, please visit our matching gifts page.