USF Graduate certificates are designed to enhance your credentials. They are created to help business professionals take that next career step AND they can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- $399 credit hour
- All credits earned can be used toward USF Master’s Degree programs
- Online, convenient, supported learning
Professional Graduate Certificate in Accounting
The University of St. Francis’ online Professional Graduate Certificate in Accounting will provide you with the advanced accounting skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions. As a private, nonprofit university, USF is designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. Each course is less than $1200– one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or a similar field and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
You can apply your certificate courses toward a Master’s Degree! Every course in the certificate program can be used toward earning a master’s degree at the University of St. Francis!
PLEASE NOTE: You need to have earned a bachelor’s degree in Accounting before enrolling in this certificate program.