The University of St. Francis graduate certificate in Data Analytics:
- $399 credit hour.
- All credits earned can be used toward USF master’s degree programs.
- Online, convenient, supported learning.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
Data Analytics Certificate
Learn how to gather and use information for operational, tactical, and strategic decision making in organizations. The online graduate certificate in Data Analytics offers in-depth approaches to data analytics processes, tools, and techniques used in data-driven business decision-making.
Students will gain hands-on experience with a variety of analytical models and decision-support tools and to apply them to interlinked data-inputs and large data sets in financial services, operations, product innovations, technology deployment, and varied management contexts. Graduates of the program will be able to analyze data-driven business processes, select appropriate analytical methods to monitor and identify performance issues, and propose optimal data-based solutions.
The University of St. Francis Data Analytics certificate will provide you with the advanced analytical skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions. As a private, nonprofit university, USF is designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. The certificate has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest at less than $1,200 a course.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience.
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you.
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Data Analytics Certificate (12 credit hours)
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
MBAD 637 Business Forecasting and Econometrics 3
MBAD 638 Enterprise Resource Computing 3
MBAD 639 Business Intelligence and Analytics 3
MBAD 640 Data Mining 3
Apply your certificate courses toward a master’s degree!
Every course in the certificate program can be used toward earning a master’s degree at the University of St. Francis!