- $399 credit hour
- All credits earned can be used toward USF Master’s Degree programs
- Online, convenient, supported learning
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
Do you need to learn the essential skills for making intelligent, data-driven business decisions? The online Graduate Professional Certificate in Finance offers in-depth approaches to principles and skills of finance.
The University of St. Francis’ online Graduate Professional Certificate in Finance is designed to provide leaders and managers of organizations with a robust foundation in financial theory, the skills for developing analytical approaches, and critical thinking experience through hands-on coursework and real-world case studies.
The USF Graduate Professional Finance Certificate program will provide you with the advanced cash management, capital budgeting, and risk management skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions.
USF is designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. The certificate has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest at less than $1200 a course.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
Required Courses (12 semester hours)
MBAD 620 Entrepreneurship Small Business Finance (3)
MBAD 622 Advanced Financial Management (3)
MBAD 623 International Finance (3)
MBAD 624 Derivatives Valuation (3)
Apply your certificate courses toward a Master’s Degree!
Every course in the certificate program can be used toward earning a master’s degree at the University of St. Francis!