Do you want to learn how to create high-quality instruction in various industries for careers in education, corporate, and nonprofit training?
The online Graduate Professional Certificate in Instructional Design in Online Learning offers in-depth approaches to principles and applications of online learning. Taught by experienced, best-in-class professors that are experts in design, evaluation, and the use of online media and technology.
You will learn evidence-based practices for developing effective online courses, using the right instructional technology to develop high impact curriculum that motivates and engages learners, and how to applying instructional design research to teach in a variety of E-learning contexts.
The University of St. Francis’ online Graduate Professional Certificate in Instructional Design in Online Learning will provide you with the skills you need to succeed designing media, creating assessments, and training people online.
As a private, nonprofit university, USF is literally designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. The certificate has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest at $399 a credit hour– less than $1200 a course.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with current, relevant, real-world experience
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
University of St. Francis Graduate Professional Certificate Programs:
- $399 credit hour
- All credits earned can be used toward USF Master’s Degree programs
- Online, convenient, supported learning
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance your current credentials. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
Instructional Design in Online Learning Certificate (12 credit hours)
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
TDEV 672 Management of E-Learning 3
TDEV 673 Facilitating E-Learning Instructional Strategies 3
TDEV 674 Survey of Multimedia 3
TDEV 675 Development of Multimedia Materials 3