- $399 credit hour
- All credits earned can be used toward USF Master’s Degree programs
- Online, convenient, supported learning
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance your current credentials. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
Instructional Design in Online Learning
Do you need to learn how to gather and use information for operational, tactical, and strategic decision making in organizations? The online Graduate Professional Certificate in Instructional Design in Online Learning offers in-depth approaches to principles and applications of online learning.
You will learn evidence-based practices for developing effective online courses, using the right instructional technology to develop high impact curriculum that motivates and engages learners, and how to applying instructional design research to teach in a variety of E-learning contexts.
The University of St. Francis’ online Graduate Professional Certificate in Instructional Design in Online Learning will provide you with the advanced analytical skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions.
As a private, nonprofit university, USF is designed to help you succeed. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. The certificate has one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest at less than $1200 a course.
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience
- Convenience. Online classes are open 24 hours a day, designed to be convenient for you
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Earning the Certificate
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
- Complete the courses within three years.
Required courses (12 semester hours)
TDEV 672 Management of E-Learning (3)
TDEV 673 Facilitating E-Learning Instructional Strategies (3)
TDEV 674 Survey of Multimedia (3)
TDEV 675 Development of Multimedia Materials (3)