Considering the University of St. Francis Graduate Certificate in Management of Long-Term Care? Our graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional and to help you succeed. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date. The benefits of earning your graduate certificate at USF include:
- Affordability. USF’s certificates have one of the most affordable tuition rates in the Midwest–$399 per credit hour!
- Expert instruction. Learn from instructors with relevant, real-world experience.
- Convenience. The online learning environment is available 24 hours a day for ultimate convenience.
- Beneficial for continued learning. All credits earned can be used toward USF’s master’s MBA or Management degree programs.
Benefits of the Certificate
Do you need to learn how to gather and use information in a health care setting? The online Graduate Certificate in Management of Long-Term Care offers in-depth approaches to knowledge. Students will gain hands-on experience with a variety of real world scenarios. This online certificate will provide you with the advanced skills you need to succeed in higher-level positions.
Start with our free application online, provide an official transcript of your bachelor’s degree, and then register for courses during our fall, spring, or summer registration periods.
Management of Long-Term Care Graduate Certificate (12 semester hours)
To meet the requirements for the certificate, you must:
- Complete four certificate courses for graduate credit.
- Earn at least a B grade in each course.
HSAD 657 Physiological and Psycho-Social Issues in Long-Term Care 3
HSAD 659 The Continuum of Care and Services in Long-Term Care Patients 3
HSAD 671 Health Policy 3
HSAD 685 Topics in Health Services 3
Continue Your Education
With these four courses under your belt, you can keep reaching higher! Every course in the certificate program can be used toward earning a master’s degree at the University of St. Francis.