The Master of Business Administration, or MBA, is the most popular educational path for graduate students in the United States. It is popular because of its value in business, industry, non-profit organizations, and public institutions.
The USF Master of Business Administration (MBA) was recently redesigned to respond to the increasingly competitive, technological and global world of management.
USF’s relevant and on-trend curriculum focuses on:
- Global and competitive challenges
- The value chain of business
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership and decision making
Why USF’s MBA?
- The curriculum is flexible to meet your career goals
- Classes are online or on our main campus in Joliet, Illinois
- The USF MBA can be completed in 12-18 months. Ask about one-year MBA option
- The MBA is valuable and prepares you for meaningful advancement
- Our faculty have extensive business experience
- Coursework and case studies apply to real-world contexts
- Up to nine (9) semester hours of credit may be transferred
- Qualified students have the opportunity to join Delta Mu Delta, international national honor society
A distinctive feature of USF’s MBA program is the students’ ability to start immediately in a concentration of their choosing.
- Data Analytics
- Health Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
A key component is experiential learning led by faculty that has both academic credentials and real-world experience. USF students can immediately engage in coursework that’s applicable to their workplace or a specific industry certificate or credential. USF’s classes feature adult-learning activities such as case study exercises, directed discussions and team projects and presentations.
Practical for working professionals
USF provides a quality educational program that fits into the busy lives of adult learners. Students can complete their MBA online or on-site at their own pace while working. Courses run three semesters each year (fall, spring, summer) and a student may enter the program during any semester. The MBA can be completed in as few as 12-18 months.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. They can also be applied toward a graduate degree at a later date.
- Accounting Certificate
- Business Analytics Certificate
- Finance Certificate
- E-learning Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Logistics Certificate
- Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
Bridge Programs and Dual Degree Opportunities
- Master of Science in Health Administration to MBA
- Master of Science in Management to MBA
- Master of Science in Training and Development to MBA
- Health Administration to Training and Development (Dual Degree)
- MBA to Training and Development (Dual Degree)
To find out of this program is available in your state, visit the “Your Right to Know” page and under Academics, click “Program Availability by State.”
For more information, contact Dr. Bonnie Covelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-740-5071.